Millstream 2020/21 Hot Lunch Needs You!
Hot lunch benefits:
- Valuable PAC fundraiser, funding important initiatives for your kids
- Tasty food, loved by kids!
- Supports local restaurants
- A beloved lunch-making break for parents J
But, this year, more than ever, hot lunch needs a team of volunteers in order to run!
We are looking for 8-10 people who are able to volunteer their time one Friday per month, from ~11:30am – 12:30pm to help with hot lunch distribution Due to extra safety precautions this year, we need volunteers who can/will:
- Attend without accompanying children
- Ideally be available for at least 3 hot lunch dates between November and June (tentative dates: Nov 27, Dec 18, Jan 15, Feb 19, Mar 12, Apr 16, May 21, Jun 11)
- Prior to each volunteer shift:
- Do a Covid self-assessment, confirming they are symptom free
- Complete online SD62 Visitor Check In
- Wear a mask at all times while on school property
- Wash hands/sanitize prior to starting volunteer work, and wear disposable gloves while handling food
- Do a bit of pre-reading prior to 1st volunteer session (Millstream Covid-19 Hot Lunch Distribution Strategy, select sections of the SD#62 Covid 19 Stage 2 Staff Handbook)
If you can spare an hour per month, mid-day on a Friday, and would like to help, please email Katie Bate (Millstream Hot Lunch Distribution Coordinator) at email@example.com.